The competition should go without a hitch(I hope)... Our team was totally owning the other teams.... ( I hope) Man, do I hate the dammed spider web... It totally refused to co-operate and then when I had to take it down, it was pretty much harder than I thought that it would be... However, I think that we should be able to make it to see the finals and the web again...
Life goes on and the prelims are upon me... The stress is incredible...
recorded on 4/23/2005 08:11:00 PM
warrior
Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao
Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05
abilites
literature & drama
geo.
blades
knowledge
peace
love
armor
blue & black
cry
If there was any ability,
that could bring you back to me
I would gladly give up all my powers
for that one moment with you again.
values
Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly
unlimited blade works
one of the most powerful form of magic,
caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination,
and has endless power over this realm he creates. also
labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades
stored here.