Today was a pretty screwed up day... After being excused form class at around 10am, I literally ran around the whole Singapore.. From Bishan to Orchard and then from Orchard back to Bishan.. My body is battered beyond my normal limits and the pressure of the prelims are on me... How am I going to make through this period of hardship is going to be incredible strain on my mind and body.. The Mother's Day cake project, I hope, is going well. I would not like to put more pressure on Mrs Long then the pressure she already feels... Well, life goes on and we cannot accept anything more than the best from everyone... If everyone tries there best there will always be success for everyone...
My legs are killing me and i can hardly feel anything down there. Tomorrow is the moment of truth, the competition. I do hope our team wins
recorded on 4/22/2005 07:01:00 PM
warrior
Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao
Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05
abilites
literature & drama
geo.
blades
knowledge
peace
love
armor
blue & black
cry
If there was any ability,
that could bring you back to me
I would gladly give up all my powers
for that one moment with you again.
values
Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly
unlimited blade works
one of the most powerful form of magic,
caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination,
and has endless power over this realm he creates. also
labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades
stored here.