My dear teachers of Secondary4-2.. The time has come for us to say goodbye. I am at a loss of words. The time has flown past us so quickly as the time comes to the end of my Secondary Education.
You all have been great and good teachers.. A man could have never asked for more from a group of such dedicated teachers such as you all are.. Although we do not know one another too well.. I feel its important to let you all know my appreciations towards all of you. I hope that in the near future, with the knowledge that you have imparted to me, I will be able to make myself a useful member of the society.
I have bemoaned about the O levels, cursed about it, dreading its approach, but yet as the O levels draw to an end, I am suddenly lost, there is no more goal to keep me going. One might feel like he is standing at the crossroad of his life, looking at the options laid before him. The possibilities are endless, yet, I am stuck.
My teachers, you have always been my guidepost, my personal confidant, some, I have known you for 4 years straight… The time of leaving hurts, yet I must go on. Sometimes I wish that if only time could backtrack, and given me more time to know you all. My class may not have been the best of the batch and maybe the worst, but, I hope that you all will remember some of the nice moments we had * although there are hardly any*
Teachers are human too. They feel and they have their ups and downs. They are not immortals but, are angels that God has given his people in hopes that his children will not go astray.
A toast to all the teachers out there who teach for the sake of teaching!
recorded on 11/25/2005 07:45:00 PM
warrior
Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao
Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05
abilites
literature & drama
geo.
blades
knowledge
peace
love
armor
blue & black
cry
If there was any ability,
that could bring you back to me
I would gladly give up all my powers
for that one moment with you again.
values
Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly
unlimited blade works
one of the most powerful form of magic,
caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination,
and has endless power over this realm he creates. also
labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades
stored here.