codes of the knight

2006/02/06

2 issues I'll like to blog about today...

1st up: The rising tension on the Middle East. A Catholic priest has been shot in his own church, by a fantical Muslim, shouting :"Allah is great!" as the crime happened. Well, I guess this is the Muslims' response to the cartoons, by returning the favour, quite literally. By killing a servant of God on in their own place of worship, is as good as disgracing that religion, as, if God existed, he would have saved his servant from death. Quite ironic, and a very nice slap right back into the Europeans' face if you ask me. The Denmark government, looking remarkabley like the *old*NKF of Singapore, are pushing the blame sololy into the newspaper publishers. The act in its nature, is unmistakable. Pushing the blame clean off yourself, I am pure, the others are dirty and evil kind of thinking should be left behind where it belonged, the childish years of their lives.

On the other hand, the stupidity of Australian newspapers to publish the offending cartoon in their papers, is shockingly senseless. Have they not witnessed what is happening around the world due to this childish joke by a moronic Danish artist? Is the newspapers seeking public attention? If so, I am sad to say that it's a stupid way of getting attention. They must be desperate enough to do so, as from the point of the Muslim Community worldwide, they see the Westerners ganging up to insult the Muslim religion.

Sigh,
O Wretched mortals, Open up your eyes!!!
(Da Vinci)

2nd: Singapore should really consider returning to the 1960s-1980s form of public transport. I had the fortune today to take a bus of that era home today, and after a few spruces to the bus, I see and enjoy my ride more than the *modern* buses.
The old buses, after adding airconditoning, are as comfy as the modern day buses. Sure the engine makes heck of a noise, but I think its nicer than the new engines, as it has a beat to it. And, anyway, all forms of public transport ( bus ) are noisy so I would really comment on that.
The most amazing thing is that the *old* buses have a LOT of footspace. I mean after cramping in a SBS bus, I was AMAZED to find that the old TIBS bus provided even more footspace than the average automobile, and for the 1st time, I could stretch my legs as I rode home. It is really more comfortable than cramping up in some seat that only a child could sit comfortably. The aisle is also remarkably larger and there was no problem in having 2 people walking up and down at any one time. The exit was just amazing. It was a sliding door, which actually allowed passengers to stand till the doorway, and the dorr still can open normally!
Needless to say, today was the most fun I will ever have riding on a public transport home.
Next time when you see a old bus, salute to it, and marvel at the thinkings of the people back then, for making the bus more egronomically than it is now...

Quote Chinese Saying: 姜还是老的辣!


recorded on 2/06/2006 09:58:00 PM

warrior

Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao

Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05

abilites


literature & drama
geo.

blades


knowledge
peace
love

armor


blue & black

cry


If there was any ability, that could bring you back to me I would gladly give up all my powers for that one moment with you again.

values


Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly

unlimited blade works


one of the most powerful form of magic, caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination, and has endless power over this realm he creates. also labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades stored here.

links


My PhotoBlog!

.:. Brotherhood .:.
CHS Revolutionists!
Aloysius
Edmund Chan
Hidhir
Jerome
Jun Yong
Nelson
Paul
Sean
You Liang
Venu
Zhong Wei

.:.Sisters.:.
Amanda
Fiona
Pei Fen
Jasmine
Julin
Joy
Liting
Nanthini
Rohanna
Shuduan
Shi Min
Yi-Bin

archives

04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008
11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009

tagboard

credits

This layout was done by nette, with the help of Brushes from 100X100 and the Codes from kriss.Finally, the image was collated from blizzard fanart!