codes of the knight

2006/02/08

Our fate determinds in 2 days time. Maybe even lesser. The tension in the air is so thick, you could slice it with a butterknife.

I think I have outgrown my age. I have seen too much, heard too much to feel too much.
Its like I am immune to this kind of things that a normal 16 year old should worry about.
I worry about the world, how the Danes are gonna resolve this issue over cartoons.
I worry about the Earth, and wonder, if it'll be still spinning by the time I reach my 60s.
I worry about life and death, and if one day, we could all become immortals. Science has improved so much that one can sacarely imagine what would happen the next day.

It seems that the more you know, the more you worry, and the more you fret. Sometimes, I wonder if the people around me, do, in somewhere deep down inside, have the same scared person. Scared of death, Scared of War, Scared of Sufferings....

The masks that people don on everyday, to hide their true feelings, are fake, prentendious. We have all become professional actors, pretending to be something the society wants us to be, but not who we want to be..

How many times, as we toss and turn in bed, we try to think about our true dreams and aspirations, and how we desperately ached to do that something, but only to wake up and find, society pushing us to go against our wishes...

As the results are annoucned, some of us will rejoice, some will cry. But even so, who, can, using their results, to pursuit their own dreams and wishes, and not those set to us by society, parents?

With this, I'll end it with a quote

A wretched soul, bruised with adversity,
We bid be quiet when we hear it cry;
But were we burdened with like weight of pain,
As much or more we should ourselves complain.
William Shakespeare


recorded on 2/08/2006 10:19:00 PM

warrior

Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao

Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05

abilites


literature & drama
geo.

blades


knowledge
peace
love

armor


blue & black

cry


If there was any ability, that could bring you back to me I would gladly give up all my powers for that one moment with you again.

values


Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly

unlimited blade works


one of the most powerful form of magic, caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination, and has endless power over this realm he creates. also labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades stored here.

links


My PhotoBlog!

.:. Brotherhood .:.
CHS Revolutionists!
Aloysius
Edmund Chan
Hidhir
Jerome
Jun Yong
Nelson
Paul
Sean
You Liang
Venu
Zhong Wei

.:.Sisters.:.
Amanda
Fiona
Pei Fen
Jasmine
Julin
Joy
Liting
Nanthini
Rohanna
Shuduan
Shi Min
Yi-Bin

archives

04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008
11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009

tagboard

credits

This layout was done by nette, with the help of Brushes from 100X100 and the Codes from kriss.Finally, the image was collated from blizzard fanart!