This week has to be one of the busiest yet in my JC life... So many projects, so many deadlines...
I'm gonna prove to the world that being in a new JC is not the end of it. I'm gonna take 4 H2 subjects to show that I can do the same, if not better than all does folks out there in the top schools.
Lit. just became more demanding, and with the additional of all the other humanities subject logic that is sinking in, i find the need to mediate more oftenly.. Helps to organize the thoughts in such a messy world really..
Postings are about to be out in 3rd March.. I know for sure I'm staying where I am now... Looks like its time to get serious...
recorded on 2/24/2006 09:57:00 PM
warrior
Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao
Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05
abilites
literature & drama
geo.
blades
knowledge
peace
love
armor
blue & black
cry
If there was any ability,
that could bring you back to me
I would gladly give up all my powers
for that one moment with you again.
values
Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly
unlimited blade works
one of the most powerful form of magic,
caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination,
and has endless power over this realm he creates. also
labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades
stored here.