My parents was talking about another trip to Fraser Hill this coming holiday(June). Its a long time away, and way way too early to plan for a holiday and such but, its a nice thought, and a goal that can be aimed at.
I caught myself remembering about how many millions of stars I could see up there, the nice quiet silence of the mountains, where you can actually feel that things really slow down a few notches and stuff. Its not too cold there and stuff and its like a little piece of paradise that no one has gone there before. Most people now hunker down to Cameron Highlands and the infamous Genting, and these places are like so noisy that it doesn't really feel much different from a city.
I would describe Fraser Hill to be like a place that jumped out of a 18-19th Century typical English countryside. You see really antique houses made of stone and later reinforced by cement and stuff there. No one is in a hurry to get to anywhere and they have these gorgeous huge houses/bungalows that you can rent and stay. Huge and quiet really. Like one house is like at least 2km away from the next one. There is inhouse houskeepers to keep things in check and stuff. The newspapers do not come in till noon, so its like really,you are cut of from the world and you can relax.
When I gaze at the stars above, it makes me feel small and insignificant. Hundreds, thousands of them blinking at you merrily, you gaze up and you have this deep longing inside, and wonder could any of the stars in their galaxies have intelligent lifeform and that could they also be looking at stars at the same moment. It kinda just overwhelms you. You take in a deep breath of mountain air, fresh, could smell the dew, and you sit back, and think. Why do we exist?
My answer to that question was a very very *chim* one. I told myself it was for love. I convinced myself somewhere out there, is my partner. However, when I left that place, the reality sinks in, and I looked at myself, and told myself I must be kiddin' myself. Who could ever like a person that looks fat and ugly? A friend of mine once said it did not matter how you looked, but how you are inside. But if you look like shit, how can people even get to know you and discover your inner self?
This is a totally random post i made, cause i am really really bummed out about something...
recorded on 3/23/2006 09:48:00 PM
warrior
Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao
Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05
abilites
literature & drama
geo.
blades
knowledge
peace
love
armor
blue & black
cry
If there was any ability,
that could bring you back to me
I would gladly give up all my powers
for that one moment with you again.
values
Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly
unlimited blade works
one of the most powerful form of magic,
caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination,
and has endless power over this realm he creates. also
labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades
stored here.