I tried my best, I gave it my all. Yet, I am still mistaken. Yet, I am still discriminated. Yet, I am still unwelcomed. I have not given up hope.
Trying to merge into a cliche of people is hard. I mean you do not know what they like, what they think they should get from you. I mean, come on, I'm still the average kid that needs friends. I'm not exactly a guai person and still have a few wild mood swings.
Haix! So much projects so little time. The new Econs teacher is bordering on my nerves. She doesn't even seem sure about what she is trying to teach us... Life is SO stressed. PI not written Humanities Week unprepared. Lit. Noticeboard. So many overdue, or due stuff..
Strangely, I enjoy a little bit of pressure here and then to keep in running on the long path of life. Speaking of which Wednesday is X-Country.. Yay... 3 Continuous Days of PE. Great.. Just Great...
recorded on 3/27/2006 07:46:00 PM
warrior
Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao
Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05
abilites
literature & drama
geo.
blades
knowledge
peace
love
armor
blue & black
cry
If there was any ability,
that could bring you back to me
I would gladly give up all my powers
for that one moment with you again.
values
Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly
unlimited blade works
one of the most powerful form of magic,
caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination,
and has endless power over this realm he creates. also
labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades
stored here.