codes of the knight

2006/03/11

Sometimes, it feels werid to look at myself in the mirror...
Is that who I really am?
Feels werid.. Wrong even.. What is my identity? Who am I truly am?
I pondered over this question 2 years ago,and till now, I still cannot really put my finger over it...

Times like this, I'll imagine that there was an alternate reality, and another me was living in it, leading a totally different life, but when we both look at the mirror, we see one another..
Quite silly of me, a boy, to think like this, but what the heck....

For those people that still remember watching a Jet Li movie titled 'The One' a few years back, I sometimes do feel like this. It's like I can suddenly be nice and all, and the next moment, I can be really rowdy, with a very shitty attitude.. Some days I feel kinda moody, other days not.. Sometimes I can see what others cannot....
What is inside the human soul? Can it have like different sectors, with different views, thinkings even...

Everytime I blog, I go into this all reflective mode and such, kinda dreary feeling that overcomes me. Next morning, I'll probably feel just fine.. I dunno..

The elections are coming, and PAP, once again, is up to its dirty tricks..
I mean purposely saving the oppositions' constutiency HDB housing blocks upgrading to the last of the list is just pure sabotage by the government...
Its sending the message.. Want upgrades, then make us to be in power...
Man this just stinks of bureacratic tricks...
Be a MAN, PAP CONTEST FAIRLY!!!

Went to the Suntec City Computer Fair... FLOODED with people. Listened to some very indept economics explaination by my father,which later, totally made sense LOL..
A roadshow is to gain market share =P



recorded on 3/11/2006 10:03:00 AM

warrior

Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao

Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05

abilites


literature & drama
geo.

blades


knowledge
peace
love

armor


blue & black

cry


If there was any ability, that could bring you back to me I would gladly give up all my powers for that one moment with you again.

values


Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly

unlimited blade works


one of the most powerful form of magic, caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination, and has endless power over this realm he creates. also labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades stored here.

links


My PhotoBlog!

.:. Brotherhood .:.
CHS Revolutionists!
Aloysius
Edmund Chan
Hidhir
Jerome
Jun Yong
Nelson
Paul
Sean
You Liang
Venu
Zhong Wei

.:.Sisters.:.
Amanda
Fiona
Pei Fen
Jasmine
Julin
Joy
Liting
Nanthini
Rohanna
Shuduan
Shi Min
Yi-Bin

archives

04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008
11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009

tagboard

credits

This layout was done by nette, with the help of Brushes from 100X100 and the Codes from kriss.Finally, the image was collated from blizzard fanart!