Kinda mixed feelings, really starting to feel the stress, the heat now. Its kinda cool, at least I have something to occupy my time.
Finally managed to make it under 12.40 for 2.4km.. Although nothing proud of, but I feel its a good achievement for me =) Now for the pullups!
Council people are really very interesting, and looking at the ways things are done now, I have a feeling it should be quite an interesting year in IJ!
Twist, Turn, Whoop!
The show is on the move! It turns turns turns so fast, Makes your head spin around like a shiny top.
Action is at your doorstep!
recorded on 4/27/2006 11:25:00 PM
warrior
Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao
Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05
abilites
literature & drama
geo.
blades
knowledge
peace
love
armor
blue & black
cry
If there was any ability,
that could bring you back to me
I would gladly give up all my powers
for that one moment with you again.
values
Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly
unlimited blade works
one of the most powerful form of magic,
caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination,
and has endless power over this realm he creates. also
labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades
stored here.