codes of the knight

2006/04/13

Its been quite sometime since I blogged something normal lol..

Today we had Project Runway using recycled materials. Man, I thought those clothes were bought from outside. Seriously it was like so so good. Like those kind of gowns you see on TV at those fashion shows? I have a feeling that this will go down in IJ's culture for a long time to come..
The homework just keeps pouring in. As soon as I clear one stack another stack flows in. I love this life...
How the hell am I suppose to find time to get a life??

Love the last weekend. It was cool. I went out with my old classmates. A buncha guys opens up to one another more easily I suppose...

Council Elections are just around the corner in 3 weeks time and I am supposed to campaign.. Right... What the heck am I supposed to do? and How? ...

I feel that I am straying away from the group? Why? Can anyone just come up and tell me straight in the face just what the heck is wrong with me? I can take it...


recorded on 4/13/2006 07:51:00 PM

warrior

Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao

Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05

abilites


literature & drama
geo.

blades


knowledge
peace
love

armor


blue & black

cry


If there was any ability, that could bring you back to me I would gladly give up all my powers for that one moment with you again.

values


Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly

unlimited blade works


one of the most powerful form of magic, caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination, and has endless power over this realm he creates. also labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades stored here.

links


My PhotoBlog!

.:. Brotherhood .:.
CHS Revolutionists!
Aloysius
Edmund Chan
Hidhir
Jerome
Jun Yong
Nelson
Paul
Sean
You Liang
Venu
Zhong Wei

.:.Sisters.:.
Amanda
Fiona
Pei Fen
Jasmine
Julin
Joy
Liting
Nanthini
Rohanna
Shuduan
Shi Min
Yi-Bin

archives

04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008
11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009

tagboard

credits

This layout was done by nette, with the help of Brushes from 100X100 and the Codes from kriss.Finally, the image was collated from blizzard fanart!