When I said that I have seen a lot of things in this world, no one ever believes me. After all they say how much can a 16 yr old kid see in this world?
Everything follows a cycle. And at the age we are at now, we are bound to that cycle. No one can or dares to try to break out of the cycle. I also do not dare. A massive clash of thoughts would be horrifying.
The media, the religious groups, even Earth itself is speakin up for themselves. All they are waiting for are an audience. Unfortunately, sometimes their intented audience do not get the message. It is the people that are just passing by that get the information intended.
A clash of logical thoughts, ideologies in one mind is not good for health. I wonder if I'm splitting into a multi-personaliti person.
A 16 year old does not get scrutnized when he stares at things happening. In this way, he sees what others are afraid to see. Every action we do now, will eventually affect someone else's judgement and movement. Hence the butterfly movement. There is no black or white. Only the grey zones that dominate our lives....
recorded on 4/17/2006 11:08:00 PM
warrior
Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao
Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05
abilites
literature & drama
geo.
blades
knowledge
peace
love
armor
blue & black
cry
If there was any ability,
that could bring you back to me
I would gladly give up all my powers
for that one moment with you again.
values
Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly
unlimited blade works
one of the most powerful form of magic,
caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination,
and has endless power over this realm he creates. also
labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades
stored here.