Bang. A gunshot rings out loud. Like the churchbells going in the distance. Loud and annoying. All seems to have stopped.
Then, Flesh splits, Blood drips, Feet shuffles in the sand. I see the man I have shot, Trying to walk away.
I give him another shot, He staggers and falls. Strange, methinks Why am I falling too?
Looking at my bloody hand, It is only then that I realized, It is myself that I have killed.
recorded on 4/01/2006 08:08:00 PM
warrior
Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao
Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05
abilites
literature & drama
geo.
blades
knowledge
peace
love
armor
blue & black
cry
If there was any ability,
that could bring you back to me
I would gladly give up all my powers
for that one moment with you again.
values
Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly
unlimited blade works
one of the most powerful form of magic,
caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination,
and has endless power over this realm he creates. also
labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades
stored here.