One roller coaster ride one after another. PI Assignments Examinations...
This has been an extremely long week. I am physically and mentally tired. All this week, thoughts like how the heck am I supposed to finish all these nonsense kept popping up in my mind. The most ironic thing was the POP programme talk, where people say that it is possible to pursuit your dreams, yet at the same time, have a life... RIGHT...
Come to think of it, I didn't have a life to begin with, so does that mean that I didn't lose anything at all? I dunno.
Never been home any earlier than 7 pm for the entire week. Best was on Wednesday, went to the Worker's Party Rally. Arrived home at 10pm with a pair of mud-filled shoes, a PI to finish.
School passes as such, and the homework load is getting unbearable. Every single teacher wants a piece of you, bite bite bite... But sometimes, they have it harder than us.. Especially for Project Work.. Thank You so much Mrs Siva.. For going through tons of crap we produced, and still having to look after your kids. And our Econs teacher have to leave us now.. (p.s. So sorry for being unable to get you a card for the poem... Its the thought that counts... =P)
Getting closer to my goal of getting fit.. passed 2.4 with my personal best timing of 11.56.. LOL.. trying to push for 11 mins.. Maybe 2 more months?
Life is too short to regret, and everytime I get down, this little sentence from a friend keeps me going.
Meditation is GOOD for the mind.. Helps to keep me sane..
recorded on 5/05/2006 10:27:00 PM
warrior
Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao
Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05
abilites
literature & drama
geo.
blades
knowledge
peace
love
armor
blue & black
cry
If there was any ability,
that could bring you back to me
I would gladly give up all my powers
for that one moment with you again.
values
Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly
unlimited blade works
one of the most powerful form of magic,
caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination,
and has endless power over this realm he creates. also
labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades
stored here.