Lost in this world of everchanging colours, Blue today, White tommorrow, Red the day after.
Never know which colour it is today. Is it Red? The fury of the relentless sun? Or is it Blue? The gentleness of the flowing water?
It is so hard for me to read the colour today. The colour of your mood... So pray forgive me, If I had misread, and incurred your wrath.
A gentle proposal by: Your friend...
--Ashhao
This pretty much sums up how I feel over this issue about friends. I'm not sure. Sometimes I feel awkard with certain people, and my nautre besceehes me to try and understand you guys to the best of my ability. Try I may, but given that I am no immortal, I cannot correctly interpret it everytime.
So forgive me =)
recorded on 6/23/2006 09:50:00 PM
warrior
Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao
Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05
abilites
literature & drama
geo.
blades
knowledge
peace
love
armor
blue & black
cry
If there was any ability,
that could bring you back to me
I would gladly give up all my powers
for that one moment with you again.
values
Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly
unlimited blade works
one of the most powerful form of magic,
caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination,
and has endless power over this realm he creates. also
labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades
stored here.