After another week of battering and damage done to my body, I am grateful that the weekend is finally here, and that it is now can I organize my severly damaged brain to think about what has happened for the week.
They say its the beginning of our holidays, but in no way i see it as a holiday for us. I mean although there are lessons, I didn't expect them to end like 5-6pm? What's the difference? Somemore I got morning TAF sessions that make me run and run and run... what with all the assignments and project deadlines running into the holiday, it just makes it insane. I'm lucky to have had finished my GPP and Lit. Project with my being still in one piece.. These homework really push us to the breaking point...
I do not know what the hell has overcome me. I think it is because of the Emergentics course that really shook me up. I am lost once more. I do not know who I am, and I am not who I want to be. I just do not know why some people view me as a faker, a hypocrite. I just do not know. Maybe its my tone, maybe its my body language, maybe its because of some retarded things I did in the past, but they seem to stick into the brains of people. I want to be real to all of you guys, to earn some respect, but evidently it is not heading there. I get this feeling that I am there, taken for granted, and people just expect me to do whatever is required, and that I am invisible. I could disppear from the face of the Earth one day, and I swear that no one will know that I am gone...
All this crap that is welling up in me, I do not know how to get it out of my system, I just do not know. Things start and things pass, and yet I'm still here, alone, outcasted even further than I was when it all started. I do not know...
Darkness engulfs my being, As I slowly melt away...
recorded on 6/02/2006 10:58:00 PM
warrior
Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao
Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05
abilites
literature & drama
geo.
blades
knowledge
peace
love
armor
blue & black
cry
If there was any ability,
that could bring you back to me
I would gladly give up all my powers
for that one moment with you again.
values
Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly
unlimited blade works
one of the most powerful form of magic,
caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination,
and has endless power over this realm he creates. also
labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades
stored here.