The dawn is breaking A light shining through You're barely waking And I'm tangled up in you Yeah
there are so many things that we wish for, we hope for, we desire for.
too many, too fast, unrealistic in the end I'm open, you're closed Where I follow, you'll go I worry I won't see your face Light up again
be thankful for what we have now. take the mundane and give praise to them. take the extraordinary and dwell not on it. be grateful for everyone you have. Even the best fall down sometime Even the wrong words seem to rhyme Out of the doubt that fills my mind I somehow find You and I collide
i wish for a journey, that will teach me how to become, a better man.
i wish that i can treasure every moment i can hold.
" the best is yet to be." " learn to give thanks for the simplest things" " treasure the moment "
--ashhao
recorded on 11/12/2006 12:56:00 AM
warrior
Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao
Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05
abilites
literature & drama
geo.
blades
knowledge
peace
love
armor
blue & black
cry
If there was any ability,
that could bring you back to me
I would gladly give up all my powers
for that one moment with you again.
values
Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly
unlimited blade works
one of the most powerful form of magic,
caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination,
and has endless power over this realm he creates. also
labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades
stored here.