I can almost relate to what Sophie is thinking about, wondering about. It was not too long ago that I had similar thoughts, unfortunately my brown letter didn't arrive in my mailbox. Neither did I have a wonderful teacher or someone to talk these to.
My brown letter has finally arrived.
It is time to take apart this letter, and see the world.
the world is nothing but an illusion, we live in this illusion created by ourselves.
we are the end products of processes unknown. as we try to unravel these processes, are we doing the right thing?
or are we just trying to complicate matters even more?
who has the authority to say who is right?
is the truth a general agreement of the majority? just what is truth?
Thoughts; Rough (that) U Taught. Heh.
recorded on 1/23/2007 11:17:00 PM
warrior
Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao
Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05
abilites
literature & drama
geo.
blades
knowledge
peace
love
armor
blue & black
cry
If there was any ability,
that could bring you back to me
I would gladly give up all my powers
for that one moment with you again.
values
Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly
unlimited blade works
one of the most powerful form of magic,
caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination,
and has endless power over this realm he creates. also
labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades
stored here.