Who thought that Paul Twohill would be known by everyone in Singapore.
Who knew that I would become a councillor
Who knew that I had the fortune of meeting the greatest bunch of people on Earth?
Who knew that I would pick up a new hobby?
Who knew that perspectives do change?
Who knew?
Who knows what I will be writing now.
A year from now...
Happy New Year
recorded on 1/01/2007 12:06:00 AM
warrior
Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao
Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05
abilites
literature & drama
geo.
blades
knowledge
peace
love
armor
blue & black
cry
If there was any ability,
that could bring you back to me
I would gladly give up all my powers
for that one moment with you again.
values
Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly
unlimited blade works
one of the most powerful form of magic,
caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination,
and has endless power over this realm he creates. also
labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades
stored here.