Insanity is nothing to be feared. It is a refuge for the lost, A home for the outcasted, And a friend for the lonely.
Insanity's only bestowed to the thinkers. For they consider, think too much, and become werid; In the eyes of wretched mortals.
No one can phantom how the world looks like to the insane. Yet I strive to reach that stage. For no one would bother me no more. I will be set free to do as I please, Pusuit my passions freely without restrains.
I long to be free. Come insanity, Set me FREE!
--ashhao
recorded on 2/06/2007 09:33:00 PM
warrior
Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao
Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05
abilites
literature & drama
geo.
blades
knowledge
peace
love
armor
blue & black
cry
If there was any ability,
that could bring you back to me
I would gladly give up all my powers
for that one moment with you again.
values
Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly
unlimited blade works
one of the most powerful form of magic,
caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination,
and has endless power over this realm he creates. also
labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades
stored here.