codes of the knight

2007/03/04

I stare into this multitude of mirrors.
Each one of them staring back at me.
Faces as blank as the one that is looking into them.

I wink an eye.
They all wink back.
I jump.
They jump.
It is hard to see the differences they bear.

I bellow.
And they all open their mouths,
Following me noiselessly.
The ground around me spins and spins.
I am lost in this multitude of myself.

Which is the real me.
Am I not an image projected by someone?
How do I know?
Why do I exist?
What is life?

I take a stone and throw at the mirrors,
Hoping to break down this maze,
And find the tunnel of light awaiting for me.

Bing Bang Bing
Repeatedly over and over again.
I smash the mirrors.
The stone is useless; it is too slow.
I bash the mirrors with my fists.

Yet behind the wall lies another wall.
Wall after wall.
My fists are bloodstained.
And yet I continue.

I collapase.
Breathing heavily.
I curse.
I swear.

The thousands of me follow my movement.
Every one of them.

I desperately try to find one that does not repeat.
Even if it means I am an image, I do not care.
I just want to be sure.
I look around desperately.

WHERE?
WHERE?
WHERE?!

Every angle I see the same movement.
It seems obvious now.
What I should do.

Grabbing a piece of the broken glass.
I shove it into my throat.
As the warm fluid bubbled out of the hole.
Like a beautious fountain.
I vaguely see a figure walking away.

With my fading eyesight I try to focus.
Same jeans, same pants.
Same walk, same build.
It was me!

I wanted desperately to call to it.
A feeble croak. Hoping he will hear.

He seems to run faster now.
Further and further from me.
The red fluid dyes my white shirt red.
I reach out desperately.

As I realize it was the last Me. Running away.

-ashhao


recorded on 3/04/2007 11:25:00 PM

warrior

Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao

Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05

abilites


literature & drama
geo.

blades


knowledge
peace
love

armor


blue & black

cry


If there was any ability, that could bring you back to me I would gladly give up all my powers for that one moment with you again.

values


Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly

unlimited blade works


one of the most powerful form of magic, caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination, and has endless power over this realm he creates. also labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades stored here.

links


My PhotoBlog!

.:. Brotherhood .:.
CHS Revolutionists!
Aloysius
Edmund Chan
Hidhir
Jerome
Jun Yong
Nelson
Paul
Sean
You Liang
Venu
Zhong Wei

.:.Sisters.:.
Amanda
Fiona
Pei Fen
Jasmine
Julin
Joy
Liting
Nanthini
Rohanna
Shuduan
Shi Min
Yi-Bin

archives

04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008
11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009

tagboard

credits

This layout was done by nette, with the help of Brushes from 100X100 and the Codes from kriss.Finally, the image was collated from blizzard fanart!