Indecisive. Unable to make a clear choice of what I should do What I should not do. So blurred yet so clear.
The Avalon that I seek, Appears, disappears ever so frequently. The place where I will gain immunity to all.
Or have I reached yet? Am I just some imbecile, unappreciative of the Avalon that I am living in? Dreaming of a new one to go to?
It should had been a clear decisive choice. Like the day King Arthur drew out the sword Caliburn. A clear straight line.
A muse I need, To inspire, to help, To clear away this wretched murkiness. So, as I pray. unlimited blade works.
recorded on 6/07/2007 03:46:00 PM
warrior
Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao
Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05
abilites
literature & drama
geo.
blades
knowledge
peace
love
armor
blue & black
cry
If there was any ability,
that could bring you back to me
I would gladly give up all my powers
for that one moment with you again.
values
Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly
unlimited blade works
one of the most powerful form of magic,
caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination,
and has endless power over this realm he creates. also
labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades
stored here.