1120 for a beauty. 300 for being together. Priceless to have known you.
Wish, You could understand the little things I do, Wish, You would know that someday.
It's such a funny thing, On what time can do to people. A moment I was 10, The next I am 18, With the wink of the eye, I'll be in my grave.
Making the most of my existance on this temporal plane, Remembering to be the best I can be. A Gentleman, To the Last.
recorded on 7/01/2007 05:58:00 PM
warrior
Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao
Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05
abilites
literature & drama
geo.
blades
knowledge
peace
love
armor
blue & black
cry
If there was any ability,
that could bring you back to me
I would gladly give up all my powers
for that one moment with you again.
values
Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly
unlimited blade works
one of the most powerful form of magic,
caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination,
and has endless power over this realm he creates. also
labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades
stored here.