I am weak. For I am but flesh. I want to be strong. My will is weak.
The stars look exceptional bright tonight. They twinkle, talk to me. I gaze up with reverence, hoping that they would show me the way. Our fates are written up there, For those who can read it.
The light flashes, I am warned of great danger. I am stepping into uncharted areas. I have but the star for guidance.
I am weak. For I am but flesh. But I will be strong, One way or another, I shall triumph.
A story they tell, Of a boy who dared to dream. For isn't it better to be Galileo unhappy, Then to be a fool, contented.
The path of mine own.
recorded on 11/04/2007 04:58:00 AM
warrior
Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao
Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05
abilites
literature & drama
geo.
blades
knowledge
peace
love
armor
blue & black
cry
If there was any ability,
that could bring you back to me
I would gladly give up all my powers
for that one moment with you again.
values
Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly
unlimited blade works
one of the most powerful form of magic,
caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination,
and has endless power over this realm he creates. also
labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades
stored here.