It's hard for me to blog in a chronological manner. When one is thinking the brain does not try to list down what has happened, but rather, the interesting things that has happened. It doesn't make sense to me anyway should I blog it down in a chronological manner. It makes it boring...
Prom Nite 2007. The Touch of Midas. To label it so, would require people to analyze the theme itself. A touch, on a literal level, would mean just a hint of gold. It would probably explain why most people turned up in black and a hint of gold on them, be it jewellery or small knickacks. The other interpretation, would be the mythological Greek story of King Midas, who turned everything he touched into gold, hence requiring an entirely gold get-up. Obviously, much less people chose this option, but the prevalance of darkness in the crowd only made the few who dared to show up in this manner more obvious, which adds onto a feel of dramaticism.
-the pictures justify my statement-
The food on the whole was ... edible at best. The muslim food served at the tables pales in comparison with authentic Malay food prepared by Aulia's mom during Hari Raya. Pales very very much. The chinese food wasn't that great either, as stated by other friends I knew.
It was a rather busy night for me. For one, I enjoyed a event much better covering it, and it was definitely more enjoyable to cover an event with people I knew. The host tried his best, but it was evident that the Innovians attending the event that day had many plans of their own which did not involve the school's planning. Still, I applause the host's bravery in staying with us for the entire event.
For me, the highlight of the night would be; ironically, after prom itself. Having nowhere to go, Raymond and his Indonesian friends invited me to Cineleisure's K-Box. It was a most memorable night with many dramatic moments, which I appreciate the most. Their mild apprehension towards me was most understandable. After all, it was only through that incident that we were seriously introduced to one another.
So here ends the chapter of the story, the ending of the second final chapter. I pray that in March, before my next book is written, the final chapter of this one, would be beautiful.
"All good things come to an end"
recorded on 11/30/2007 09:48:00 PM
warrior
Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao
Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05
abilites
literature & drama
geo.
blades
knowledge
peace
love
armor
blue & black
cry
If there was any ability,
that could bring you back to me
I would gladly give up all my powers
for that one moment with you again.
values
Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly
unlimited blade works
one of the most powerful form of magic,
caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination,
and has endless power over this realm he creates. also
labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades
stored here.