It's been getting later and later for me to update my blog. Like a good friend of mine once said ; the subtle irony in it all is the more you want to blog, the less time you had to blog.
There are just too many things to write about. So many feelings coming in at once.
It's at times like these when I wish I had a PDA phone or a laptop. I'll make blogging on the go much faster.
Maybe what I need is a good ole' fashioned diary. Maybe.
Inspiration rarely comes. So I force it at times.
Here's one for the record of the last day of January.
Fatigue
It's been awhile. This life that I lead. Drains me of will, Takes away my time.
Murphy made the law. And as far as it goes, much has come true. The last day of January, Spent in rest. Waiting for the next day to come.
The new month brings precious little joys. Trying to appreciate it takes much energy. You wondered what you've lost at times.
A little freedom. Hard to find, difficult to get.
-ashhao
recorded on 1/31/2008 09:38:00 PM
warrior
Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao
Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05
abilites
literature & drama
geo.
blades
knowledge
peace
love
armor
blue & black
cry
If there was any ability,
that could bring you back to me
I would gladly give up all my powers
for that one moment with you again.
values
Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly
unlimited blade works
one of the most powerful form of magic,
caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination,
and has endless power over this realm he creates. also
labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades
stored here.