I've slept for close to 4 hours, before my body suddenly ejected myself back into the land of no-sleep.
The degree of tiredness is probably shocking, but heck.
I'm probably going to go back to bed in 15 mins to continue my dismal sleeping spell till 4am, when I will wake up and crawl to work again.
This post probably has nothing coherent in it, maybe except for this line.
"I'm frigging tired."
recorded on 2/24/2008 10:44:00 PM
warrior
Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao
Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05
abilites
literature & drama
geo.
blades
knowledge
peace
love
armor
blue & black
cry
If there was any ability,
that could bring you back to me
I would gladly give up all my powers
for that one moment with you again.
values
Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly
unlimited blade works
one of the most powerful form of magic,
caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination,
and has endless power over this realm he creates. also
labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades
stored here.