In the days of working like a madman for a continuous stretch of 8 days, it is only fitting that I've finally gotten a break for tomorrow, which explains why I am doing this blogging activity in the first place.
I've removed 2 notebooks from my house for the specific use at the airport, where I write down random musings that I would have blogged about.
From the Secret Archives,
Book 1 -page 1
Concept map for Valentine's Day cards:
Random scribblings on the 12th of Feb. The day I started to work again.
So, first things first.
I spent V. Day with my TV and parents. NO significant other.
This year's card was a 5R-sized picture of Ferro Roche's arranged in a heart shaped, with my inexplicably ugly handwriting of Happy Valentine's Day on the front.
The original concept was actually longer, but by the time I executed it (12th Feb 11pm), I've discovered that simplicity, was the best.
This year's spending on 20 odd cards + chocs? : Priceless =)
It was really nice to see the reactions of the people who received the cards on the day itself. Probably because no one else actually bothered about the day itself, and I was the only guy who was "high" enough to do this. I regretted not taking pictures of the recipients and their reactions! -page 2
Solar Panel Proposal
Submitting the letters out tomorrow to the relevant authorities, it's a project that I'm working on. Should it come thorough, I would have the financial capacity to pursue my dreams.
recorded on 2/20/2008 10:29:00 PM
warrior
Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao
Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05
abilites
literature & drama
geo.
blades
knowledge
peace
love
armor
blue & black
cry
If there was any ability,
that could bring you back to me
I would gladly give up all my powers
for that one moment with you again.
values
Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly
unlimited blade works
one of the most powerful form of magic,
caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination,
and has endless power over this realm he creates. also
labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades
stored here.