Its a gray morning. One of the mornings, that you wish could go away, so that you could see the sky. Its one of the days where you wished everything could just disappear, and you'll just lay down and forget the world.
But the problem is that the world will not forget you. Not by a long shot.
There's plenty of stuff to do.
Realization hurts like hell. Cause whatever you do, you can't change yourself. Or the person you are. No matter how hard you try, you are still who you are. You'll be weird forever.
You just wanna go on the bike, and ride to the end of the road, and start screaming.
I wonder why?
I've got some things to do. Probably after that, I'll go riding.
Just what is wrong with me?
Persona's a changing. The one within me goes loses direction.
recorded on 2/05/2008 07:32:00 AM
warrior
Wan Zhong Hao aka ashhao
Current affilated to: IJC 0641B (Council)
Was: ATS '01/CHS '05
abilites
literature & drama
geo.
blades
knowledge
peace
love
armor
blue & black
cry
If there was any ability,
that could bring you back to me
I would gladly give up all my powers
for that one moment with you again.
values
Honor
Honesty
Intergrity
Chivarly
unlimited blade works
one of the most powerful form of magic,
caster creates a world entirely out of his imagination,
and has endless power over this realm he creates. also
labelled as sword's graveyard, for the amazing amount of blades
stored here.